Multi-tier pallet racking provides walkways which are built into the pallet racking structure, creating manual pick lanes at various levels.
This type of structure offers an improved utilisation of space than a traditional mezzanine floor arrangement. Multi-tier pallet racking is ideal for cartons, boxes and garment storage.
This type of pallet racking structure creates a number of levels and walkways for storing and collecting goods.
Combining wooden, mesh or steel shelves the solution offers an increased number of picking levels.
- Utilises the full height of the building
- Optimises your floor space
- Allows order picking on multiple levels
- Can combine pallet storage and small goods storage
- Removes the need for a mezzanine floor